home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Choosing a Chandy


There's a few items left to select for baby H's nursery and the all important chandelier is one of them. The bulky, traditional ceiling fan is out, and something magical and sparkly is due in it's place. I've narrowed down my search to these but would like another opinion!
 
 
 
Do I go with a vintage crystal look finishd in antique silver?
 
 
This French Empire stye is finished in a grey antiqued patina and a bit less formal than the first option with less teardrops.
 
 
Dauphine isn't your traditional or expected style when thinking of a girly, crystal chandelier. It would add a fun, fairytale feel to the nursery.
 
 
Or, do I go with a simple, elegant scroll arm feel with an oatmeal finish?
 
I love them all which makes it so hard to choose! I definitely think I'm leaning towards one of them,but I want to know what you think! Input please!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment