home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, September 23, 2011

Bathroom Progress


I've made progress on the down stairs bath. We refer to it as Lily's bathroom because the shower does not get utilized unless we bathe her. Lily is the dog in case you are confused.


Picked up some nice pumpkin spice soap on my last trip to Marshall's.



I'm liking the new decor except for one major problem. All the nuetrals blend in to the ugly builder wall color. So, it's going navy as I have mentioned several times before. I was going to wait on adding the new decor until the paint was complete. But, that was before I went on the hunt for a striped shower curtain and stumbled upon the new floral beauty instead. It was a $14.99 find at TJ Maxx. I knew immediately it would look amazing once we paint. I tried it out and she just stayed. Plus, I never could find a striped curtain in tan/white and I really didn't want to have to make my own.

The greek key print towels as well as the floral art were also TJ Maxx finds. The gold art I had previously purchased from Crate and Barrell.

The mirror will also be trashed switched out when we paint for a more attractive one. Maybe I'll slap the navy paint on the walls in the next month or two or three. Lots to do... I'll just have to ignore the boring beige for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment