home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Love Sign


Another great print from Made By Girl has arrived at my home. My all time favorite print of hers is the "I Love You Blogs and Coffee" sign that is in my office here. The words are so true.



You can see I've been playing in my entry way. Playing translated in big girl language means redecorating. The space needed some livening up with color so I pulled the red and yellow from the pillow. Plus, I needed a space where Baby A couldn't break my favorite bowl (version 2) again. It's safe up there for now, until she sprouts up more.

I'm pondering the height of my Love sign though. I think it might be a wee bit too high? What do you think? Should I lower it a tad?


*Linked up here:
Roomspiration

*Linked up here: Bear Rabbit Bear, Craft O Maniac, Embellishing Life, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Between Naps on the Porch, The Girl Creative, Sugar Bee Crafts, Today's Creative Blog, All Thingz Related, Someday Crafts, Savvy Southern Style, Saved by Suzy, House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, Beyond the Picket Fence, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Finding Fabulous, Remodelholic, Design it Chic,
Fingerprints on the Fridge, Fun to Craft, Tatertots and Jello, Serenity Now, A Vision to Remember, Funky Junk Interiors, Along for the Ride, Under the Table and Dreaming

4 comments:

  1. Just ordered her cute I l love you, blogs, and tea :) Darn that coffee allergy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print too - maybe it should be in my home as well. If it were me, I think I would lower it just a smidge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your entryway looks amazing, well done! The height of the print looks good to me. I can't really tell how far it is from the ceiling, but related to the mirror - it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that little chair you have! Your entry is warm and inviting...just like an entry should be! Great job! :)

    PS I have a $50 cash giveaway going on at my blog right now! Come by when you get a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete