home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Nails and Toes

Fall means boots, scarves, jackets, and of course, seasonal polish colors. I just polished my nails/toes in this:



Honk if You Love OPI

Via Pinterest

Here are some other colors I will fall back on this season along with some gorgeous interiors in similar tones.

Chinchilly by Essie


Via Buckingham Interiors

Glamour Purse by Essie


Via Pinterest

Very Structured by Essie


Via Pinterest

Suzy Takes the Wheel by OPI


Via Decor Pad


Uh Oh Roll Down the Window by OPI


Via Pinterest

Do you have a favorite fall polish? 

2 comments:

  1. This post made me go get a mani. Seriously... I just went and got one after I read it this morning. Haha! Thaaanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually wear OPI's Lincoln Park after Dark in the fall/winter, but Honk If You Love is beautiful, as are those grays.

    ReplyDelete