home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pillowlicious

Remember this post about the pillows I was drooling over on Etsy? Oh yeah, they were on Etsy. I wasn't divulging my sources because I had to make sure I could snatch them up before anyone else did. Well, several of them have arrived on my sofa and I'm in heaven. They are even more vibrant in person than the pics online. Here's a pic that I was crushing on as inspiration.


Here are a couple shots of the pillows that have arrived.




Aren't they so much better than the previous drab pillows? They didn't show up at all. These add color and life to the room. It's a start for now until I add the others I have picked out.

Here are the sources: The floral pillow is a Kravet fabric and I purchased them from Turquoise Tumbleweed.

The other is Shumacher's Imperial Trellis in Citrine and was purchased from Nena Von.

The quality is superb on both of them and I would highly recommend ordering from either of these ladies. Stay tuned to see the living room after all the pillows arrive.


*Linked up here: Bear Rabbit Bear, Craft O Maniac, Embellishing Life, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Between Naps on the Porch, The Girl Creative, Sugar Bee Crafts, Today's Creative Blog, All Thingz Related, Someday Crafts, Savvy Southern Style, Saved by Suzy, House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, Beyond the Picket Fence, Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Finding Fabulous, Remodelholic, Design it Chic,
Fingerprints on the Fridge, Fun to Craft, Tatertots and Jello, Serenity Now, A Vision to Remember, Funky Junk Interiors, Along for the Ride, Under the Table and Dreaming

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the new pillows. I'm really liking the pops of yellow and the orange-redish color. I also like your curtains, where are those from? If you don't mind divulging all your secrets?

    And thanks for stopping by the blog and your nice comment. I'm a new follower!

    Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I love the designs and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty! I love the Kravet print with the trellis - really nice and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh those are GORgeous! The floral reminds of the VERY pricy hothouse fabric, but I might actually like it better. Great choices!

    Thanks for linking up to the roomspiration party today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new pillows. I don't think I will ever get tired of Imperial Trellis!

    ReplyDelete