home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wedding Shower Reveal

The wedding shower for my future sister-in-law turned out spectacular. She was overjoyed and even more excited now for the upcoming wedding. It's 5 weeks and counting... Here are the shots from the party.




The punch I made is my go to shower punch. It's 1 liter of Gingerale, 1 can of frozen pink lemonade, and 1 can of pineapple juice. I usually drink enough to make my belly hurt.





Cute bride and groom stands left over from my wedding 4 years ago! I whipped up the food labels.



I found the green/white bottle labels on Pinterest. They were so easy to print, cut, and hot glue on to the bottles.


I saw a similar sign on Pinterest as well. My mom did a fab job typing one up to fit our color scheme.








Baby A is checking out Aunt H. She approves! Isn't she going to make a precious flower girl!


Even the littles had fun! They were having a serious conversation!









2 comments:

  1. What a great spread! It looks so elegant, yet festive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shower looked lovely!!! I am planning a baby shower soon so will keep this post bookmarked for inspiration :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete