home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Missoni Loot

Did you head over to Target and fight your way through the screaming women and Missoni hoarders to see that only an eye mask or headband was left? Despite saying that I was going to be one of the crazy ones pushing and shoving to get to the goods, I wasn't. I actually had an obligation Tuesday so I didn't make it to Target until yesterday and I'm pretty glad. It was quiet and calm.

I hit up 2 Targets in my area and got a decent amount of loot. Baby A really profited from the trip.


She scored a cardigan, rain boots, and flats. All so freakin' cute! As soon as we got home she put on her cardigan and flats and was modeling them for me.


The boots look pretty stylish with her pajamas. She might be able to wear them by spring since they are still too big. 


Yep, I like them mom! You rock!

The ballet flats were at the top of my list, so I'm super lucky I found them in my size. When I got to the 2nd Target yesterday about 2, there was a 7 1/2 and a 9 left. I was actually quite shocked to see them, but pumped that the 7 1/2 was going home with me. (Won't you sleep better tonight now knowing my shoe size!)

I also found the chunky heels. Can't wait to wear both of them. Kind of bummed that I didn't get this:  


or this:


Whatev. I'm kind of over it now. 

Also, I hope all those rude people that snatched up most of the goods and are reselling them on Ebay get stuck with thousands of dollars in merchandise. Way to ruin it for the rest of us! 

1 comment: