home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, September 16, 2011

Wedding Shower Weekend

This weekend I'll be away throwing a wedding shower for my future sister-in-law Heidi. Her and my brother are getting married on October 21st. Yippee! We are having a black/white and green shower, so I've been pinning away on Pinterest for ideas. And, my camera is charged this time (unlike Baby A's birthday) so I can take pics of the fabo event.

I plan on having this as the centerpiece:


And incorporating this somewhere:


I have many more ideas, but you will just have to wait until next week to see how it turned out. 

Happy Weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I love this already - have a wonderful time at the shower and looking forward to seeing pictures of how you deck the place out. I love that print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that centerpiece, so simple, but really striking. Hope the shower is a success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see. Looks like it will be great.

    ReplyDelete