home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall is Here..

Fall has arrived with cool temps and a tad bit of rain this last week. I love the changing colors in nature, dressing in layers, decorating for the season, and toting a hot drink in my hand. (Starbucks?!) 



The Pumpkin Spice Latte is one of my fall faves at Starbucks. I always get it with whip cream on top too! Who cares that it has 300 calories and 11grams of fat for a tall? I burn that in like 30 minutes of chasing Baby A around! Ha! And, just in case I don't burn it off, then there are always long shirts to cover up muffin top, right!

Here are some things that have inspired me and a few creative ideas for this season.



Mixing patterns and layering completes this stylish look.



These pumpkin bars with creme cheese frosting look divine!



Easy fall wreath idea to spruce up the porch. You can't go wrong with pumpkins, moss, and burlap. Or, even a black door!



Spray painted pumpkins...



Filled lanterns,


A gorgeous tablescape,



And fun crafts for the little ones in our lives.


*All images via Pinterest. Come follow me!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but smile as I read this post! Fall is my favorite season and even though it's still 90 degrees here in Louisiana, I'm so in the mood to wear loafers and cardigans and drink pumpkin lattes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've got me craving a pumpkin spice latte and some yummy pumpkin baked goods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite favorite season is here. Those images made me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete