home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kate Spade Fabulousness

My niece and I ventured into the wonderful world of Kate Spade while at North Park last week. A girls day isn't complete without a trip into an uber girly store. 

Not only is the store packed full of drool worthy merchandise, but it is all precisely arranged in a fun way to catch the consumers eye. The store is colorful, eclectic, and boasts many design trends such as the gallery wall and black/white stripes on the floor. Here are some shots I managed to sneak on my phone while checking out the goods.


Someone from Kate Spade please call me and let me know what the wall color is. Love it!



Want this gold table. And, maybe everything on it!


This velvet sofa is divine on top of the painted floors.


Hot pink spray paint....



Hey Santa, I'm eyeing this handbag. Just fyi!

4 comments:

  1. Love it all -- all very true to Kate Spade's signature style. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great store...I've never been... I don't know if they any in Canada... That hot pink trumpet is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I copy their decor for my own home. I have to tone it down a little but I go all out for Christmas!
    xoxox,
    Sandee

    ReplyDelete