home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, August 31, 2012

Frugal Find Friday



Today's find comes from World Market which apparently I've been stalking lately. I can't help the fact that they just had an amazing roll-out and I am smitten with about half of it!
 
I was actually at the store over the weekend showing my friend their new dining chairs as possible options for her new mini mansion she and her hubs are building when we came across this table.
 
 
I'm still drooling! The bonus is that it's marked down from $569 to $264 right now! I think I'll be pulling out my measuring tape to see if this bad boy will fit in my kitchen! For this price, no need to refinish my current table!


**Don't forget to enter the Home Depot gift card giveaway. Contest ends Tuesday at midnight!**
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with World Market too! In fact, I just did a post on them. The table is a great find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome table...and for that price! Hello!! haha! I adore World Market, I just did a quicky little frame up of some of their wrapping paper, on my blog today! lol :)

    ReplyDelete