home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pantone


 
Pantones spring colors are stunning and give me hope that the winter blues will soon be gone! I always look forward to the transition from neutrals and darks to fresh, bright tones. All of these colors remind me of being in a vibrant garden or a tropical oasis and who wouldn't want that?!
 
Emerald Green is the color of the year, and I can't wait to incorporate it somewhere in my home. It is very romantic paired with gold pieces and even a more muted shade such as jade or linen.  Here are some spaces that used it perfectly!
 
 
 
 
 
 
How beautiful and dramatic with emerald green paint on the walls and ceiling?!
 
How would you like to throw a dinner party in this dining room by Nate Berkus Interiors?
 
What spring Pantone color strikes you the most? Do you lust after Emerald like I do?
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Would you be interested in doing a Scentsy Review/giveaway? If so, let me know and we can discuss the details. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete