home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, August 1, 2011

Wallpaper

If I were a fly, then I would certainly want to be on these walls. These rooms just come to life with the pattern and color adorning the walls. The paper brings so much personality into the space. I definitely have wallpaper envy now. If I were ever able to select only 1 pattern I liked, then I would paper the one large wall in my dining room that continues to stump me. Or....Baby A's corner would look pretty awesome with paper too!


Yes, please!


I want that painting...



I need the chandelier, really!


Pink and black is stunning!


Animal print and red, ahh!

This paper would look great in my dining room.

I would transform a bathroom into a tranquil and calming space with wallpaper like one of these spaces. They nailed it with the patterns and color. It defines the space without being overdone. Smaller spaces such as bathrooms work better for busy, patterned wallpaper too.

My favorite!




Are you gutsy enough to commit to wallpaper? It's a big commitment because if you've ever taken it down then you know how awful and tedious it can be. I would say to choose something that has color, but isn't too busy or bold to ensure that you'll enjoy it for a long time.

4 comments:

  1. Your favorite (bathroom pic) is my favorite as well! I'm gutsy enough to do it, but you almost need to ask if you're wealthy enough to do it. ;-) All the wallpaper I love is expense----ive!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great wallpaper examples. I have been wanting to do some kind of treatment to my hallway and/or powder room and/or master bath -- either wallpaper, stenciling or painted stripes. Haven't decided which yet. My favorite above is probably also the one you like best.

    By the way, I am presenting you with the One Lovely Blog Award. Congrats!

    http://www.imbusyprocrastinating.com/2011/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this wallpaper craze too! Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wallpaper has come a long way from that ugly stuff back in the 70s and 80s to being simply beautiful.

    I love wallpaper. Depending on the wallpaper it can give the room an added texture, an added color. If I could I would use wallpaper in everyroom in the house.

    ReplyDelete