home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Big Girl Room Progress


Progress on the big girl room is still happening. Here's my original plan:

 
I added this desk to the mix already:

 
It's in the room waiting to be styled.
 
I'm loving this needlepoint pillow from PB Teen. It adds a fun, juvenile feel. I'm adding it to the chair at her desk.  
Via


 
And speaking of a chair, you can never go wrong with acrylic. I want something that is durable for kiddos, washable, and won't spin! Ava loves spinning chairs! I can see it now!
 
I'll add a sheepskin rug underneath as well for a layered look!
 
Via
 
 
The wall color has been narrowed down to 2 choices.
 
Benjamin Moore Sweet Dreams
or
 
Benjamin Moore Icing on the Cake
 
I'm leaning towards Icing on the Cake. It seems more crisp and bright.
 
Now, it's time to get my booty in gear. First up on my list is to make the drapes and pillows! I'll hopefully have some pics to share soon of the progress!
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great plan, the colors are gorgeous and so are the fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the loot you got for the space! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the elements. Especially that pillow, desk and acrylic chair!!!

    xx. Patience

    whitelacquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete