home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, September 21, 2012

Frugal Find Friday



 
 
I'm in love...again. This time it's with a Moroccan Rug! This Souk rug pictured is from West Elm and retails for $499. Ouch! Not really wanting to spend that kind of dinero on a rug.
 
An alternative to this pricey rug is the Rugs USA version.
 
This one is $429, but you can score it on sale any day for at least 35% off. I've been stalking their site because when they restock, it goes quickly. My feet would be pretty happy with this purchase I think. Doesn't it look so soft and plush?!
 
I've always been very pleased with my Rugs USA purchases, so I'm thinking this one is durable and good quality as well. If Rugs USA wants to send me one, I'd be glad to let everyone know for sure. Just sayin'!
 
Are you loving this style rug as much as I am?
 
 
*All opinions stated are 100% mine. I was not compensated in any way.*
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment