home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Updated Bar Cart

I've been toying around with my bar cart.
 
 
My plant from IKEA gets to chill next to the fancy glasses and liquor now. It's the most amazing plant ever. I've managed to neglect it, and it still thrives. I'm loving the fresh pop of green it adds!
 
 
I picked up the polka dot vase from Target! Great little piece for matches!
 
 
Everyone needs striped straws! I usually order them off Etsy, but this time I lucked out and got the last 2 packs from Michael's for $4 after my coupons. Ava has spotted them and loves to walk around the house with one hanging out of  her mouth. I tricked her though and moved them to the back so she can't reach them!
 
 
The pink flutes hold special meaning as they came from my late grandmother's china cabinet. I'm lucky to have them so I knew they needed to be displayed! 
 
 
Do you have a bar cart in your home that you often rearrange? There are so many possibilities!
 

 
 

*Linked up here: Mopping the Floor, Home Sweet HomeThe Gunny Sack, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft O Maniac, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Sugar Bee Crafts, DIY Dreamer, Cherished BlissUncommonMy Uncommon SliceToday's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, Project Queen, Boerman RamblingsSomeday Crafts, Printabelle, Southern Lovely, Cheap Crafty Mama,  Savvy Southern Style, The Sasse Life, Clean and Scentsible, Ginger Snap Crafts, Somewhat Simple, Delightful Order,  Embracing Change,  Fireflies,House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, KatiesNestingThe Shabby NestBeyond the Picket Fence, French Country Cottage, Simply Sweet, Sassy Sites, ChocolateChic on a Shoestring Decorating, Delicate Finding Fabulous, Five Days Five WaysRemodelholicFingerprints on the Fridge,

6 comments:

  1. Love this! Very cute!!

    Zorrie
    www.sugarandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Those straws are adorable!

    xoxo,
    mk & Gwyneth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that polka dot piece too - so cute! Your bar cart looks fab. I want to come over for a drink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you should ask I do have a bar cart that I revamps this summer maybe ill change it up soon yours looks great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I was checking out that exact Target vase today - now I'm definitely going to get it. You have styled everything to perfection. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pink glasses, how lucky for you to have them handed down to you! Cute straws, too!

    ReplyDelete