home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, September 14, 2012

Frugal Friday Find {Update}



Got It! 

Last weekend when I was in Austin I took a little detour to IKEA in Round Rock since their inventory showed the Fiddle Leaf in stock. Sure enough, there was 1 lonely little Fig left! It's not nearly as tall as the picture conveys and it was quite in bad shape. With the help of a few bamboo sticks, it's now standing tall and proud in my entryway. I haven't quite decided where it will stay as of yet, and I still need a basket for it. 

Originally, I wanted the black and bronze pot from IKEA, but now I'm thinking a jute basket of some sort. I'm off to Home Goods today to hopefully find something! 

Lets also hope I can keep this beauty alive, then I'll be on the hunt for a much larger and taller one for my dining room!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!




1 comment:

  1. We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful info to paintings on. You’ve done a formidable activity and our entire group can be thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete