home baby our home featured advertise services

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Looking for Lucite

Do you know what lucite is? No, it's not a precious stone if you were thinking that. The word does have a nice ring to it though! If you love design like I do, then I really hope you know what it is and I also hope that you are craving a piece for somewhere in your home. You just need 1 piece of clear acrylic furniture to shake up any room in any style. It can be found all over the place in all price points. Here are some rooms with lucite pieces. Instead of Where's Waldo, it's look for lucite.







Images via Lonny Mag
Did you spot them all? How about the lamps in the last photo? How cool are those? I found some similar pieces if you are interested in a piece for your home.

Trunk from Plexi Craft $328


Peekaboo Nesting tables from CB2 $199


Painted Lucite Tray from Tilly Maison $45

Format Tray from CB2 $34.95

Kartell Lou Lou Ghost Chair on CSN $133
**Do you already have a lucite piece incorporated into one of your spaces? If so, then send me a picture of it in the space and you might see it featured. 

1 comment:

  1. I am drawn in to pictures with lucite...love love love... currently looking for a coffee table. My other want in lucite is a red side chair, absolute love!

    ReplyDelete