home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mud Room in Need

I'm longing for a laundry room makeover/mud room. The space will do double duty as a laundry room and catch all for us and Lily's (Our sweet doggy) items. Right now the space has boring white walls with black decor. Actually, lack there of cute decor! We need covered storage to house the laundry items, dog collars, leash, and dirty shoes from outside. The only solution is a laundry room overhaul!

I'm thinking gray walls with black, white, and green decor. I for sure want to keep the storage containers I already have and just add to them. Then, I'll punch it up with kelly green accents. Lily will even be taken care of with new pet supplies. Her items have to coordinate too!

Here is what the laundry room looks like now. Yuck! Boring! And yes, I am embarrassed by the look of things! My Samsung washer and dryer rock though!! They are definitely staying!!



Here are some mud rooms and spaces that have inspired me to transform my space!



Above Images via Decor Pad
Image Via Honey We're Home
Here is what I would like to incorporate into the design. Wouldn't a chandelier be great in there? It's whimsical and fun! Plus, it's only $50 from IKEA!
Laundry Room Design Board 

1 comment:

  1. I love me a good mudroom!! These are great inspirations!

    ReplyDelete