home baby our home featured advertise services

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mild Obsession

Do you think I could attend therapy for my mild pillow obsession? At least it's an inexpensive obsession to have. It could be worse, and I could have a thing for Tory Burch flats! Hum...

I was on Etsy and found so many patterned pillows that I couldn't resist ordering. They are for multiple spaces of course and not all will end up in my home. Some are for clients, but it still felt good purchasing them! I love shopping with other people's money! Have I also mentioned how much I am enthralled with Etsy?!

Mill Creek Maze Pillow Cover from LilyOnBlue

Dwell Studio Bella Porte Citrine Pillow from LillyBellesGarden

Waverly Charcoal Gray Lattice Pillow from DIYPillows

Waverly Ellis Mod Turquoise Lattice Pillow from DIYPillows

Pink/white Cadence Lattice Print Pillow from DIYPillows
All of the pillows from DIY Pillows were between $12 and $15 dollars and she's advertising free shipping which is a HUGE added bonus. That alone is incentive to buy from her shop. It easily saved me $10. 

Paisley Print Pillow from My Vintage Monkey
This pillow will be used with the turquoise lattice pillow, and the sienna maze pillow. Mixing patterns and textures adds so much life to a room! I can't wait to see them all together on my client's couch. I'll post a pic when they arrive. What are your thoughts on the 3 together?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, the mirror is from Kirkland's. It was on sale for $50 and I used the $15.00 coupon. So, I paid $35, which I think is pretty good. It's about 40 inches in diameter and looks bigger in person. I love it just can't make up my mind which room to put it in! I think the dining room won. I love the pillows. I need some for my family room and I'm going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete