home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Pink hues are so hot right now and are all over the place. I can't say that I wear a lot of hot pink other than my Essie nail polish, but I am on the hunt for some items to add a pop of color to my life. Here are a few for you to consider. Just FYI, the Tory Burch flats are on the top of my list. Just sayin'!


From Left to right:
  Top Row: Pink and White Fancy Pillow cover from this shop on Etsy. $13.50, Tory Burch Eddie Ballet Flat $125, Calypso Pom Pom Blanket in pink $60, Michele Tahitian Jelly Bean watch $295, Essie nail polish in Movers and Shakers $8

  Middle Row: Kate Spade Hula Too Sandal $295, Z Gallerie Rio Frame $24.95, J Crew Perfect Shirt in Neon Gingham $72, Kate Spade Seersucker Lacy Wallet $195

  Bottom Row: Trina Turk French Riviera Swim Wear and Tunic $75- $137, Candy Cotton Spirals pillow from this Etsy shop $24, Deeply Madly print from MadeByGirl $35, Chevron pink pillow cover from this Etsy shop $14.50

Which item is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment