home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, May 26, 2011

World Market Finds

I was at World Market buying a desk for one of my client's office, so I decided to check out all their outdoor furniture and decor. Truthfully, it was hard to miss all of it because there was so much and it was all over the store. I spotted some great things and the best part is that they are having a huge Memorial Day sale right now. It's hard to refuse a bargain!

Summer Goddess Party Tub $19.99

Melamine Tray $14.99
Summer Breeze Acrylic Ice Bucket $19.99

Goddess Capri Breeze Placemats $9.99 for set of 2
Catalina Occasional Outdoor Collection $44.99-$179.99
Bohemian Summer Pouf $59.99

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE World Market! I could spend days in there! That outdoor decor is so cute that I may have to stop by there this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a darling blog and great eye for colors! I love all your finds.

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete