home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, March 30, 2012

Chevron Rug Love


Are you as happy as I am that today is Friday? My week has been full of client meetings and design work which has kept me busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's not exactly work when you love what you're doing! 
Speaking of love, if you follow me on Twitter (which you should :)), then you know that I scored this rug on a St.Patty's Day sale for 50% off! I impatiently patiently awaited its arrival and voila'. It showed up a couple days ago and it's exactly what I hoped it would be. This rug is a million times better than the old food stained, dog hair covered, frayed rug. Just saying'. Momma is happy! Now, the dog better stay off! 







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful rug! Very elegant.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rug. I'm so jealous. I love chevron rugs. I bought a plain white rug to try to make one of my own. I just haven't gotten around to doing the project yet because our dogs keep bringing things inside and soiling it, so your comment about the dogs staying off really spoke to me. And of course, there is also the issue of other people not appreciating the rug properly and spilling drink, food or other stuff on it. That is my experience often. :( Sigh. I wish you good luck! Your rug is gorgeous. I wouldn't have been able to wait for it either.

    Eldarose from http://RE-inventedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased the light blue chevron rug with that amazing sale too. I'm re-doing my living room, and this rug was perfect for the space. I'm loving it! but the dog gets hair on it like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this rug :) I wonder if it would look good in my space? Very nice, I can tell you are very enthusiastic about your rug.

    ReplyDelete