home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mint Green Crush

Have you moved past Kelly and welcomed Mint yet? It's the new hue of green that I'm crushing on. With spring in the air, this soft green will get any one excited to add color into their world. It adds a fresh feel to any space or outfit and can be paired with a variety of colors. Here's a whimsical Greenwich Village apartment where mint green is used throughout to create a fairy-tale inspired feel. See for yourself. 





And now on to other mint green inspiration:
1 2 3 4

via

So, are you a mint green fan? I have subtle pieces infused around my home. I'm especially loving mint paired with navy, gold, or fushia! So glam!

3 comments:

  1. I happen to be wearing mint green today! I guess I have moved past Kelly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This can be a very pretty color. I remember seeing a lot of formal rooms in this color in very classic homes, particularly LR & DR, when I was in design school. My husband's grandmother's kitchen was this color, and it was really very pretty.

    Thanks for visiting -- I joined your Linky Followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned the rug in your second photo a while back, but had never seen it in a room before. Oh, how I wish I had over $9000 to spend on something my cats will puke on. You think The Mr. will go for it?

    ReplyDelete