home baby our home featured advertise services

Monday, March 12, 2012

Shower Details

On Friday I told you that my mom and I were hosting a wedding shower for a dear friend of ours. She is one of the most precious people I know and is going to be a stunning bride! The weather might have been crummy on Saturday, but that didn't stop us from having a wonderful time! See for yourself the fun that was had! Oh, and there are a ton of pics! Just warning you! :)









*Linked up here: Delightful HomeMopping the FloorUnder the Moon, Home Sweet HomeThe Gunny Sack, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Craft O Maniac, Embellishing Life, CRAFT, Skip to My Lou, Between Naps on the Porch, The Girl Creative, Mushki Loves, Sugar Bee Crafts, UncommonMy Uncommon SliceToday's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie, Project Queen, Boerman RamblingsSomeday CraftsSavvy Southern Style, The Sasse Life, Clean and Scentsible, Ginger Snap Crafts, Somewhat Simple, Between You and Me, Fireflies, IbratinaSaved by Suzy, House of Hepworths, Shabby Chic Cottage, KatiesNestingThe Shabby NestBeyond the Picket Fence, French Country Cottage, Passionately Perfect, Creation Corner, Momnivore, Simply Sweet, Sassy Sites, ChocolateChic on a Shoestring Decorating, Delicate, Karisma Finding Fabulous, Five Days Five WaysRemodelholic, A Blondes DIYFingerprints on the Fridge, Mom 4 RealFun to Craft, Tatertots and Jello, GingerbreadFamily Ever After, Serenity Now, A Vision to Remember, Funky Junk Interiors,  I Heart Naptime, Nifty Thrifty Things, The DIY Showoff, Homemaker on a Dime, It's Overflowing

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I have seen so many cute shower ideas lately it makes me wish I had someone to throw one for right now!

    Also, I have a blog party every Monday and would love to invite you to join sometime!

    -pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a pretty wedding shower. Love the colors!!!

    Thank you for linking this to the party at Project Queen.

    I'm a new linky follower!

    ReplyDelete