home baby our home featured advertise services

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lacquer Boxes

Check out these cute little boxes from The Container Store. We have all seen lacquer boxes used as accessories and they can be costly. These are a great alternative for under $20. With a little creativity, these can be transformed  into something fabulous. I'm thinking a little greek key detailing would be nice.












The pink lacquer box is really catching my eye! All of them are so versatile and fun though.

3 comments:

  1. Great find!! I've been away from the computer so am off to catch up on everything I've missed on your blog :)

    Hope you are well!

    Jenny xo
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! I love the pink one the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful find! They have just been pinned to my wishlist!

    xoxo,
    mk & Gwynnie
    http://meredithandthenewyorkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete