home baby our home featured advertise services

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My New Rug

Remember I blogged about purchasing a chevron rug for 50% 0ff? Well, it came rather quickly, but I've been dragging my butt on posting pics of it. Originally it was for the game room, but I decided to try it out in the living room because the current rug looks like a bunch of muddy feet stomped on it. Well, it just wasn't jiving with me or the hubs, so I stuck to the original plan. Upstairs it went! The quality isn't the best out there, but it serves the purpose and is exactly what the room needed. Here it is:


The room is still a work in progress and I'm not ready to show it off yet, so here's a sneak peek. 







Since this rug didn't work out in the living room, I've got my eye on a different one. I'm working up a plan to show you soon. And tomorrow I'll show you my IKEA lamp transformation thats going in there too. The shade I had that was just so perfect didn't fit. Bummer. I have an idea though. Come back tomorrow and see. 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh! I'm loving some of the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Can't wait to see the full reveal! Jay and I finally bought a house (close on April 10th)...I've been 'pinning' and checking out your decor ideas on your blog for some inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chevron rug and you have a very beautiful house! Thank you for stopping by my blog, I am following back with Linky Followers!

    ReplyDelete