home baby our home featured advertise services

Friday, March 16, 2012

Oh Lonny

Excitement doesn't even describe how I felt when viewing the newest issue of Lonny. The anticipation of unknown inspiration was killing me. Once I browsed through the issue, I was in awe and struck by what I was seeing. Here's some of the spaces that caught my eye and have me giddy. 




Amanda Nisbet knows how to create elegant and warm spaces as seen in her Upper East side office. The colors and patterns in this space are bright and happy which make me want to overhaul my work space! I mean, I'm pretty much drooling over the white lacquer Jonathan Adler screen and her array of organized publications. The lucite desks and Louis XVI chairs upholstered in Peridot fabric are insanely fabulous as well!




This Cape cod style Malibu cottage is home to famed designer Tobi Tobin. The home is serene and airy and boasts ocean views from every room. I'd say this home is pretty dreamy! 







Anna Burke's West Village apartment has a sophisticated and Bohemian vibe. She shows how a balance of high and low-end finds can work. She has a great point when she says, "It can't all be DIY and it can't all be new." I couldn't agree with her more. 


Did you peruse this issue of Lonny? If so, what caught your eye?

*All images via Lonny Mag




No comments:

Post a Comment